Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Programmatically deploy license file

More
05 Oct 2016 13:38 #4427 by support
We are in process of making this information public (i.e. no longer restricted to registered users). In the next version, it will be part of the regular documentation.

For now, I am attaching the document to this post.

File Attachment:

File Name: AutomatedD...ense.pdf
File Size:387 KB

Best regards
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: goosvanbeek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Oct 2016 08:53 #4424 by goosvanbeek
Hi support,

I would like to get access to this information also. I need to deploy an application on a industrial robot and I'm not allowed to install the runtime and the license manager.

Thanks in advance,
Goos

More
27 Apr 2015 12:52 #3063 by support
No problem - but I need to identify you, and your registered email with the forums did not allow for it. Please use the Contact form on this site to submit your request, and state either the serial number, or invoice number, or you the official company email.

Thank you, and best regards

More
27 Apr 2015 12:04 #3062 by LordAshes
I would like to get access to this information also. We have purchased one development license with unlimited royalty-free client deployment. We are automating our deployment and would like to be able to install Quick OPC distributable files and the license using a automated method without any client end GUI interaction.

More
23 Apr 2015 11:12 #3059 by support
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have added you to the list of licensed users. You should now have access to the document.

While being logged in to the site, visit the following: www.opclabs.com/resources/product-information/knowledge-base/category/35-restricted . You should then see the document with the instructions.

Best regards

More
23 Apr 2015 08:47 #3058 by PhanaThor
Hi,

We could also use this info, since we wouldn't like to force our clients to install QuickOPC license manager and the license file through that.

-Tommi-

More
08 Sep 2014 04:36 #2236 by support
If the message about CertificateGenerator was the reason for your original request (for the automated license deployment instructions), you should know that they are two completely unrelated things.

The CertificateGenerator is used with OPC Unified Architecture only; OPC UA requires both the client and the server to exchange their instance certificates. You can set things differently, but by default, in the absence of the certificate in the store (upon first run), QuickOPC tries to create the client certificate using the CertificateGenerator utility which is produced by OPC Foundation.

Have you followed all the steps described in the Concepts document, section Application Deployment?

More
07 Sep 2014 21:27 #2235 by adid@contel.co.il
Hi
I tried to create a deployment
but on the runtime machine I'm getting "The CertificateGenerator utility is not installed"
what do I need to do with the Opc.Ua.CertificateGenerator.exe file in my installation project?

Regards
Adi

More
07 Sep 2014 12:20 #2233 by support
I have enabled your account for the access now.

Best regards

More
07 Sep 2014 07:14 #2232 by adid@contel.co.il
Hi
I have a license: single developer + free runtime
can I get access to this document as well?

Regards
Adi

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds