Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Handle consumption

More
28 Sep 2016 15:30 #4399 by support
Replied by support on topic Handle consumption
Hello.

If you are covered by the maintenance (as it looks from your post), then your license covers all versions released during the maintenance period. You can therefore use your license with version 5.40. Note that to make it work, you need to use the License manager agin, and istall the same license (that was delivered to you with version 5.3x) under "QuickOPC 5.4" component.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Sep 2016 11:15 #4397 by s-petit@hotmail.fr
Hi,

I'm using OPC.NET (5.35) and have an issue about handle consumption : (after EasyOPCDAClient.Dispose() calls, some handles of Mutex objects are not disposed.

So, i tried :

1) Download last 5.35 version today : same issue
2) Dowload 5.40 version : it seems that it was corrected : i'm testing during a long time to be sure but now handles consumption is good (not too much)

My question is :

With a licence 5.35, may i used 5.40 version ?
(licence was purchased 2015-10-05 with 2 years maintenance)

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds