Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Example for freepascal not working in QuickOPC2017.1

More
02 Nov 2017 15:09 #5635 by support
Oh, that's great.

Let me know should you need more help.

Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcbrief

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2017 14:57 #5634 by mcbrief
Hello,

Thank you very much. I reimported the libraries again and now it works fine!
I see, I did something wrong by importing the libraries. Sorry!

I'm very happy that it is working now with the actual QuickOPC Version. Thanks!

Best regards

More
02 Nov 2017 14:11 #5633 by mcbrief
Hello,

Thank you for the quick response!

I tried both. I tried to reimport the libraries to a completely new project and I tried simply to compile the old Project new. Both didn't work.

Perhaps I did something wrong by reimporting? I took the description in kb.opclabs.com/First_experiences_using_QuickOPC_with_Free_Pascal_(Lazarus).
After the descriped changes I was able to compile successfull, but with the same error message at runtime.

Kind regards

More
02 Nov 2017 13:40 #5632 by support
Hello,

Have you re-imported the type libraries, or are you just building/running your project, created with the earlier version?

Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcbrief

More
02 Nov 2017 13:33 #5631 by mcbrief
Hello,

Last year I tried QuickOPC2016.2 and the examples were working well with Lazarus. Now I tried the same with QuickOPC2017.1 but I didn't get the examples working.
Every time I call a "Client.ReadValue" or "Client.WriteValue" command, I get the debugger errormessage "External: SIGSEGV".
I'm using the actual Lazarus IDE v1.6.4 with Freepascal 3.0.2. in Windows 10, 64bit.
Does somebody has any idea? Or shall I wait for QuickOPC2017.2 or QuickOPC2018.1?

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds