Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Sipass ( AE OPC ) - OPCLAB - WebAx Honeywell (DA OPC)

More
27 Jul 2018 07:28 #6550 by support
Hello,

here is a suggested procedure:

1. If possible, download a trial version of QuickOPC (www.opclabs.com/downloads), play with it a little, and verify that it suits your needs.

2. Pick a product edition (Standard/Professional/Ultimate): www.opclabs.com/purchase/product-editions . As you need OPC A&E, you will need either Professional or Ultimate.

3. Pick a license type: www.opclabs.com/purchase/license-types .

4. Visit www.opclabs.com/purchase/full-price-list, select "Send me a Quotation, Proforma Invoice, or Invoice", and follow the on-screen instructions. It allows you to create the quote on-line.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2018 07:18 #6549 by Ducnm
Can you send me a quotes ?

More
27 Jul 2018 07:14 - 27 Jul 2018 07:14 #6548 by support
Hello,
thank you for your interest in our products.

OPC Labs QuickOPC is a toolkit to develop OPC *clients*. So, if Sipass is an OPC A&E *server*, and Web-Ax is an OPC DA *server* (you need to verify this), then the answer positive: You can use QuickOPC to develop a "bridge" between the two.

Best regards
Last edit: 27 Jul 2018 07:14 by support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ducnm

More
27 Jul 2018 06:55 #6547 by Ducnm
I have a access control system use Sipass by Siemens, a BMS system use Web-Ax 3.8 (Niagara platform) by Honeywell.

Now I want to read some information form Sipass to Web-Ax 3.8 by OPC, ex : door status, door strike, ....

But Sipass only support OPC AE, Web-Ax 3.8 only support OPC DA, so that, can i use OPCLabs to connect Sipass to Web-Ax 3.8 ?

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds