Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Delphi 10.2 Tokyo copatibility

More
07 Aug 2017 06:32 #5413 by alr1976
Yes it works perfectly. I m using Delphi Tokyo and opclabs. I created Components that read,write change image etc. Now to read/write value i spend only 5 second

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2017 17:18 - 23 May 2017 17:18 #5178 by support
We (OPC Labs) do not have explicit knowledge of somebody doing/having done this. But I suppose it should work. It is usually necessary to re-generate the component wrappers (from QuickOPC type libraries), with each new Delphi version.

Let us know if you run into problems, and we will try to help.

Regards
Last edit: 23 May 2017 17:18 by support.

• m.baumgartner
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 May 2017 15:51 #5177 by m.baumgartner
Delphi 10.2 Tokyo copatibility was created by m.baumgartner
Hello,

My team is about to upgrade our Delphi version from Delphi Seattle to Delphi Tokyo. Has anyone successfully switched to Tokyo with QuickOPC?

Thank you.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds