Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Current build system being decommissioned, need license for a new Build system

More
23 Feb 2016 05:23 #3880 by support
emails sent to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. have no recipient and cannot be retrieved.

Here is a copy of my email from yesterday. Please check your spam box etc.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in our products. I am emailing you in relation to your forum post (www.opclabs.com/forum/feature-requests-product-improvement-i...se-for-a-new-build-system#3873 ).

Do you think you own an EasyOPC license already? If so, do you know whether you have purchased it directly from us, or from one of our resellers (e.g. SoftwareToolbox ?). I have tried to identify you in our records using your email address/domain, but so far with no success. Do you have any information to help identify the license?

The license itself is not necessary for the build system at all, unless you have done something special in that respect.

In order to identify the version you are using, locate one of our assemblies (the .DLLs that start with OpcLabs.*) in Windows Explorer, right-click on it, select Properties, and then obtain the version from the Details tab.

Let me know some more details and I will take it from there.

Yours sincerely,

Zbynek Zahradnik, OPC Labs

Please continue here, or by email to support09 (at) opclabs.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Feb 2016 04:24 #3879 by WIN911
Looks like I replied to the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. email that had the link to this thread. I guess I never saw an email from you. Only emails I am seeing are from the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. address.

Marvin

More
22 Feb 2016 20:42 #3877 by support
Are you sure it went out? I do not see it.

More
22 Feb 2016 19:31 #3876 by WIN911

More
22 Feb 2016 15:53 #3874 by support
Will handle this by email; have sent you am email reply now.

ZZ

More
22 Feb 2016 14:43 #3873 by WIN911
We have setup a new build environment for our product builds and distribution. We need to license the EasyOPC that is used in those builds. I need to know what version of this tool we are using and how to get the license we own transferred to this new system. Please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 1-512-326-1011 ext. 106.

Thanks,

Marvin

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds