Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

× The Connectivity Explorer application allows you to navigate through hierarchy of OPC Data Access and OPC Unified Architecture servers and data nodes. You can subscribe to data changes, and view the results live.

Selected data can be transferred to Excel, where it continues to stay subscribed, giving cell values that are dynamically updated with live OPC data.

Getting an error when sending user Identity and certificate

More
12 Jul 2018 17:18 #6509 by support
Thank you for letting me know. Due to travel I cannot handle the issues as quickly as normally - see the banner on top of the forums, till next week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jul 2018 13:12 #6508 by hcrowe
Hi there I found the issue there was a problem with the server side certificate.

Thanks,

More
10 Jul 2018 15:30 #6502 by hcrowe
Hi I am currently trying to connect to a Siemens 1500 PLC. Attached is the error I'm experiencing using Connectivity Explorer. I'm using 2018.2 of the OPC labs components. Even if I set the PLC to except any client certificate I still cant connect. If I turn off security settings in the PLC, and only connect with the username and password it works fine. The odd thing is when doing my testing if I monitor the packets using wire shark I get the error, but it doesn't seem to even be trying to connect to the PLC. If I use commserver OPC UA Viewer I can connect using any client certificate with no problem.

Hopefully you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds