Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Access denied

More
11 Nov 2016 07:56 #4555 by frighini
Replied by frighini on topic Access denied
Thx a lot, it works. I set to false all these parameters:

EasyDAClient.ClientParameters.UseCustomSecurity
EasyDAClient.ClientParameters.TurnOffActivationSecurity
EasyDAClient.ClientParameters.TurnOffCallSecurity

and now it works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2016 06:12 #4554 by support
Replied by support on topic Access denied
Hello,

please try different QuickOPC security settings - see e.g. www.opclabs.com/forum/connections-reconnections-com-dcom/124...ng-to-remote-machines-via-code .

Of course that cannot be done from the pre-compiled demo app, but the source code of the app comes with the product - it is one of the projects in the C# and VB.NET examples solutions.

More
10 Nov 2016 16:53 #4553 by frighini
Access denied was created by frighini
Hi,

using EasyOPC.NET Demo app, i'm trying to connect to an OPCDA server but i get "Access denied" when subscribing an Item.
I've performed all DCOM configurations client side (I do not have access to the server).

Using Matrikon Explorer it works fine. Why Matrikon works and EasyOPC.Net doesn't work?
If should be a configuration mistake, should not both clients get an "Access denied" error?
Which could be the problem?

Thx!

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds