Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

License issue

More
26 Dec 2016 13:19 #4722 by support
Replied by support on topic License issue
Discount coupon + instructions sent via email now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Dec 2016 12:22 #4721 by olab
Replied by olab on topic License issue

support wrote: You have a license for the Standard edition of QuickOPC (www.opclabs.com/purchase/product-editions ). This edition does not contain the Browsing Controls or Browsing Dialogs.

You can upgrade to a higher edition for a difference in the prices. If you are interested, let me know and I will arrange the necessary discount coupon.

Best regards

Hi,

Yes, please do. I guess I have to upgrade.

More
26 Dec 2016 10:46 #4720 by olab
Replied by olab on topic License issue
Hi,

Yes, please do. I guess I have to upgrade.

More
26 Dec 2016 10:37 #4719 by support
Replied by support on topic License issue
You have a license for the Standard edition of QuickOPC (www.opclabs.com/purchase/product-editions ). This edition does not contain the Browsing Controls or Browsing Dialogs.

You can upgrade to a higher edition for a difference in the prices. If you are interested, let me know and I will arrange the necessary discount coupon.

Best regards

More
26 Dec 2016 10:20 #4718 by olab
License issue was created by olab
Hi,
I have v5.4 installed on my computer.

When trying to insert a OPCServer Browser control in a VB form I get a licence error when starting runtime

. Can someone help me?
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds