Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Licence number is not able to unlock the product

More
20 Oct 2016 16:49 #4492 by support
I agree that this is a nuisance, but there are some design reasons for it. The license manager can only check the overall correctness of the license, but the product itself checks its validity.

From inside the application it is possible to examine the LicenseInfo on the EasyXXlient object. There is a "SerialNumber" entry - it either has your own serial number, or 1111111120 if the trial license is in effect.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Oct 2016 16:36 #4491 by AlbertoAction
Ok.. but why in the licence manager the licence is indicated as ACTIVE?

Is not possible to have han error activating the licence? :-(

More
20 Oct 2016 14:10 #4490 by support
Your license has been bought with a maintenance period of 1 year, and covers all versions released by May 15, 2016.

The current version (5.40) has been released in June 2016 and is therefore not covered by your license.

You need to either stick with 5.3x versions, or purchase a version upgrade.

Best regards

More
20 Oct 2016 13:19 #4489 by AlbertoAction
I've installed my licence number (bought with the 5.3 version) on a machine with the 5.4 version installed.
The licence in licence manager became active but after half hour the dll raise a "time limit" exception.
What about?

my best regards
Alberto

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds