Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

OPC Subscribing does not work on a production installation

• m.baumgartner
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2017 07:47 #5092 by m.baumgartner
Hello,

I have just purchased QuickOPC and I'm facing an issue. I've been playing with the various functions of QuickOPC and it went just fine on my development machine. However, I've tried to deploy the assemblies in "production" mode on one of my colleague's computer and it doesn't seem to work the same.

What I'm seeing is that any ReadItem() would work just fine on both computers but any subscrition-based use of QuickOPC would only work on my dev machine and not on the "production" machine.
I'm getting no error but no value.

I've used the QuickOPC installer and selected "Production COM" in the selector.
I've installed my license using LMConsole in command line.
My License is correctly visible from LMConsole or the GUI License Manager.

Thank you for your answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds