Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

IIS 500 Error with PHP

More
13 Apr 2014 08:18 #1826 by support
Replied by support on topic IIS 500 Error with PHP
Also, I can confirm that "OPCLabs.EasyDAClient.5.2" is still the proper ProgID with QuickOPC version 5.3. There have been no changes to the COM interfaces in version 5.3, and thus we have decided to keep the ProgID.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2014 10:55 - 10 Apr 2014 10:58 #1819 by support
Replied by support on topic IIS 500 Error with PHP
First, please obtain the details of the error. Both IIS and Internet Explorer try to hide it; you need to change the "Detailed errors" settings in IIS (the precise steps depend on the IIS version), and, if you are using IE, turn *off* the "Show friendly HTTP error messages" settings. More about this: e.g. stackoverflow.com/questions/2640526/detailed-500-error-message-asp-iis-7-5 .

Second, you may be dealing with the same issue as described here: www.opclabs.com/forum/com-general/1296-help-opc-php-in-iis-7?start=0 , please read it too. Specifically, if, after turning on the full error messages, you get "Class 'COM' not found", then you might be missing
[COM_DOT_NET] 
 extension=php_com_dotnet.dll 

- see

stackoverflow.com/questions/10678325/class-com-not-found

www.php.net/manual/en/com.installation.php
Last edit: 10 Apr 2014 10:58 by support.

More
10 Apr 2014 10:49 #1818 by support
Subject: Trial Version - IIS 500 Error
Note
I downloaded the trial version of your QuickOPC 5.3 product. I did the Full Install option. I am trying to get the PHP example to work but my IIS server keeps giving me an error 500 (Internal Server Error). It works fine for other PHP pages which do not use your product. Any ideas what the reason could be? I am running on a Windows 8.1 machine using the PHP example as is (no changes). I noted that your PHP examples refer to the COM object "OPCLabs.EasyDAClient.5.2" but the QuickOPC version is 5.3. However changing this did not help.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds