Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

cant connect from opc remote to deltav server

More
11 Jun 2019 11:33 #7437 by pif_79
You were right! The APP_ST was restarted and now my connection to deltav server is working.
Thank you so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jun 2019 17:00 #7436 by support
I would like to help, but this is clearly a server-side issue. There is nothing we can do on the client side to resolve it.

Some suggestions, however, may be:
- Google for possible causes of this particular DCOM error
- contact server vendor
- see if CPU or other resources aren't stressed too much

Best regards

More
06 Jun 2019 14:29 #7435 by pif_79
when i try to connect to deltav server (deltav v. 8.4.1) with opc remote ping, i cannot access the server.
The error is "The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation".
The error in Event Viewer -> System is :
Event Source: DCOM
Event ID: 10006
Description:DCOM got error "The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation. " from the computer ............. when attempting to activate the server:
{C3B72AB1-6B33-11D0-9007-0020AFB6CF9F}

Another message in Event Viewer -> System is :
Event Type: Information
Event Source: BROWSER
Event ID: 8033
Description:
The browser has forced an election on network \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{32BC1C5A-7F82-47C8-B9D1-AD1C4FD926E9} because a master browser was stopped.

Opc remote is installed on Windows Server 2003. This connection to deltav server was functional for many years. I dont understand why now is not working.
What can I do?

Thanks!

More
06 Jun 2019 14:19 #7434 by pif_79
when i try to connect to deltav server (deltav v. 8.4.1) with opc remote ping, i cannot access the server.
The error is "The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation".
The error in Event Viewer -> System is :
Event Source: DCOM
Event ID: 10006
Description:DCOM got error "The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation. " from the computer ............. when attempting to activate the server:
{C3B72AB1-6B33-11D0-9007-0020AFB6CF9F}

Another message in Event Viewer -> System is :
Event Type: Information
Event Source: BROWSER
Event ID: 8033
Description:
The browser has forced an election on network \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{32BC1C5A-7F82-47C8-B9D1-AD1C4FD926E9} because a master browser was stopped.

Opc remote is installed on Windows Server 2003. This connection to deltav server was functional for many years. I dont understand why now is not working.
What can I do?

Thanks!

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds